Monday, April 09, 2012

Don't Tell Me God Doesn't Have ...................
A sense of Humor.

Seeing as I'm sorta stuck around here, I spend a lot of time sitting out in the garage just hanging out.

I put a bird feeder out and have been watching the different birds and generally just farting around.

A couple of days ago 4 big old Vultures showed up & have been flying around. Usually, that means something got hit on the road and their gonna do the cleanup.
Not these 4. They just hang out and stare at me from their perch on an old barn across the field from here.

I have to keep reminding them that I ain't dead yet. I think I hear them laughing once in awhile too.

You think God's just fooling with me for a laugh?
That's my take on it. Because it does make me laugh & laughter is good.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Morning-